The new CFPC portal has launched!
The CFPC is pleased to launch a dynamic new portal to provide you with even better service!
New features in the CFPC portal include:
- A fresh look and an intuitive layout designed to work well not only on your desktop but also on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets
- Better access to CFPC information, news, and updates for members
- Easier online renewal payment and receipt generation
- The ability to update your profile and areas of professional interest at any time
- Efficient ways for CFPC committee participants to access relevant information
- The ability to self-manage applications for membership upgrades and changes related to life events, such as parental leave or other leaves of absence
- Seamless access to CFPC programs such as Mainpro+®, CERT+, and Self Learning™
What is changing?
- All members and Non-Member Mainpro+ Participants (NMMPs) will have a fixed annual billing date. This summer marked the beginning of a transition period for billing cycles that extends to June 30, 2020. A unified, fixed annual billing date will commence for all members and NMMPs on July 1, 2020. This yearly billing date will align your continuing professional development and membership renewal requirements, making the renewal date easier to remember.
- CFPC portal access and login: You will require a new CFPC ID number and password to access the new portal. More details about passwords can be found below.
How do I log in to the CFPC portal for the first time?
Step 1: Using your personalized email link, you will automatically be directed to a password reset page. Click “Reset Password” and you will be asked to enter a new password for your account.
For additional security, the CFPC has revised its password rules:
Your password must be at least eight characters
Your password must contain each of the following items:
One upper case character (A to Z)
One lower case character (a to z)
One number (0 to 9)
One non-alphanumeric symbol (such as an exclamation point [!], dollar sign [$], pound sign [#], per cent sign [%], etc.)
Step 2: A message indicating your password has been successfully reset will appear; select the “Click to Continue” button and you will be brought to your new CFPC portal home page.