Develop a plan, prepare for success!
It’s always good to have a strategy … whether it’s for optimal patient care, office efficiency, or your next continuing professional development (CPD) activity. Creating a learning plan is a great way to set and achieve your CPD goals!
Join us virtually for Family Medicine Forum (FMF) on Saturday, November 7, 2020, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (ET) to learn about an exciting new CPD initiative from the CFPC: the Professional Learning Plan (PLP).
Our informative and interactive session, “The CFPC’s Professional Learning Plan (PLP): A practical demonstration,” will help you:
- Assess your scope of practice
- Define your learning needs based on your patient population and practice
- Set your CPD goals for practice improvement
- Plan how to achieve your goals with CPD activities
- Reflect on your successes and any barriers to overcome
At the end of the presentation you will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of using a PLP for practice improvement
- See how directed reflection can help identify practice gaps
- Apply PLP steps to your next Mainpro+® cycle
We look forward to seeing you at FMF 2020. Register today at https://fmf.cfpc.ca/.