Through CFPC’s partnership with MD Financial Management (MD Financial) and Scotiabank, you have access to exclusive physician banking offers including preferred rates, special benefits and unique rewards on both your personal and professional banking through the Scotiabank Healthcare+ Physician Banking Program.
Whether you are a medical student, resident, practising, or retired physician, the Scotiabank Healthcare+ Physician Banking Program was co-designed by Scotiabank and MD Financial specifically for Canada’s physicians to help you meet your financial needs throughout your entire career.
For more information, visit scotiabankhealthcareplus.com.
(MD Management Limited was the first of the MD Group of Companies to be founded in 1969. MD Financial Management Inc. wholly owns MD Management Limited. MD Financial Management provides financial products and services, the MD Family of Funds and investment counselling services through the MD Group of Companies. For a detailed list of these companies, visit md.ca.)
CFPC members can enjoy preferred rates on car, home, condo and tenant insurance through the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Program
As a trusted partner, the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Program is dedicated to helping CFPC members, get access to preferred insurance rates. These preferred rates are available on car, home, condo and tenant coverage. TD Insurance is the leading direct response insurance group in Canada†, offering quality insurance products for over 65 years. From getting a quote to filing a claim, their knowledgeable advisors will help you find options that are right for you.
- Bundling your car and home, condo or tenant insurance together
- Insuring more than one vehicle, or including a motorcycle, ATV, or snowmobile
- Owning a hybrid or electric vehicle recognized by the Insurance Bureau of Canada
- Having a connected burglar or fire alarm
- Living in a newly built home
- Your home is free of a mortgage or secured line of credit
Feel confident your coverage fits your needs.
Get a TD Insurance Meloche Monnex quote now by visiting www.tdinsurance.com/cfpc or calling 1-866-293-9730
†Ranks based on data available from OSFI, Insurers, Insurance Bureau of Canada, and Provincial Regulators, as at December 31, 2017.
We’ve partnered with UpToDate to provide College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) members with special savings!
UpToDate® is an evidence-based, physician-authored resource that physicians, residents, and medical students around the globe trust for reliable clinical answers. UpToDate is the clinical decision support resource associated with improved outcomes. More than 80 research studies demonstrate its impact on improved patient care and hospital performance.
You can earn Mainpro+® credits by using UpToDate!*
Log in to your CFPC Portal to take advantage of the special CFPC member offer.
* UpToDate is accredited and recognized as a continuing education resource by colleges, associations and authorities from around the world. Visit www.uptodate.com/home/cmececpd-accreditations for a full list of accrediting bodies. For details about how to claim Mainpro+ credits with UpToDate, go to the UpToDate Help Demo website and select the CME/CE Credits option in the playlist.
Savings for longer subscriptions and based on subscription type (quoted savings are new and renew subscriber rates). CFPC member prices are reflected in the UpToDate storefront when you are signed in to the CFPC website with your membership login. Applicable taxes may apply.
Great Wolf Lodge
Log in to your CFPC Portal to take advantage of the Great Wolf Lodge offer for CFPC members.