WHAT: The CFPC’s Annual Meeting of Members (AMM)
WHEN: Thursday, November 5, 2020, 12:30–2:00 pm (ET), please join at 12:15
WHERE: Virtual *NEW* Zoom Webinar link
- The Annual Meeting of Members (AMM) gives members an opportunity to vote on key College directions:
- Member fees
- Bylaw amendments permitting the AMM to be held virtually
- Increase the number of Board Directors from 11 to 12 and approve Dr. Sarah Funnell as the 12th Board Director for a three-year term
- Appointment of the auditor
- Approve change in fiscal year [special resolution]
- Approve AMM minutes of October 31, 2019
- Hear reports on stewardship, finances, and management of the CFPC
- Ask questions of the President, Treasurer, and CEO
- Learn the results of the electronic election of Board Directors
How to participate:
- The virtual format will include live webcasting of all proceedings, secure online voting for those with voting privileges, and moderated questions and answers
Where can I find the meeting materials?
- The agenda and meeting materials are available online
- Please review the proposed motions and reports and submit any questions before November 5th:
- We will respond to you by email to confirm receipt of your question
- We are providing detailed information in the financial reports that won’t be covered during the meeting. Please review in advance and send us any questions.
How do I participate in the meeting?
- This is a meeting for members
- Please register online. There is no registration fee for the AMM at Family Medicine Forum (FMF). Contact us if you need assistance registering.
- Click on this Zoom Webinar link or click JOIN NOW from the FMF 2020 Virtual event agenda, by 12:15 p.m. (ET) Thursday, November 5, 2020.
- Voting members will need to join MeetingPulse to vote. Use the personalized URL that the College of Family Physicians of Canada emails to you on October 28, 2020, with the subject line “Join CFPC’s Annual Meeting -- your personalized login”
- *Members with voting privileges are in the following membership classes:
- For members unable to attend—you may appoint a proxy to vote on the motions on your behalf. Register your proxy holder before Wednesday, November 4th, at 8:00 a.m. (ET).
- Technical instructions and assistance are outlined online and will be available during the meeting
9. Treasurer’s Report [Includes two motions for approval—membership fees and auditor appointment]